Service after the sale is extremely important at Bornquist and that is what keeps customers coming back to us. With four factory trained service technicians and trucks available 24/7, we can provide all your requirements in servicing our products.
The services we can provide include:
- Warranty Service
- Start-Up Service
- Parts Smarts Seminars
- Local Repair Parts Inventory
- Pump Fabrication Shop
- Equipment Commissioning and Surveys
– Equipment Start-Up Form
- Little Red Schoolhouse Maintenance Seminars
This is just one more reason that…
WE WANT YOU TO DO BUSINESS WITH US… because WE SERVICE WHAT WE SELL!
Repair and Maintenance Form
In response to your request, a Bornquist, Inc., Serviceperson will be dispatched to the above referenced location to examine the equipment upon confirmation with your contact listed above. The above referenced contact name will be contacted 24 hours before the scheduled time to confirm the appointment. Upon investigation of the equipment, our service people will make a determination if the equipment/part is Warranty or Non-Warranty, and they will proceed as follows:
- Warranty – When the equipment/part is deemed to be a valid Warranty claim, the Serviceperson will take the appropriate steps to replace or repair the equipment/part based on the Manufacturer’s Warranty Terms for the particular equipment/part.
- Non-Warranty – When the equipment/part is deemed to not be covered under the Manufacturer’s Warranty Terms, the Serviceperson will require a Purchase Order (PO) to proceed. A representative of BI will contact you in order to obtain a PO and authorization to proceed. (Our Service Department will be happy to provide a service estimate before proceeding in this situation, if required.) Without a PO and authorization to proceed from a responsible party, our Service people cannot and will not proceed. Furthermore, a Non-Warranty call will also deem a service charge for time and travel. This will be billed to you in cases where a PO is not provided.
If you are in doubt as to whether the equipment/part is actually going to be covered under Warranty, it is strongly recommended you provide Bornquist, Inc., with a PO at this time or before the time of the service call. The pre-provided PO will only be used in the case of a Non-Warranty situation. Pre-provided POs with special instructions are also an acceptable option.
Equipment Start-Up Form
Please notify us 24 hours before our scheduled visit if any of the above requirements have been determined to be unavailable or incomplete. We will reschedule the start-up at no additional charge.
If Bornquist Service Personnel arrive at the equipment location and the above items have not been completed, we will leave instructions as to what is missing, and also fax this information to you. We will then reschedule the actual start-up for another day and time at your convenience. A one-hour charge of $95.00 will be assessed for the unsuccessful start-up.
I hereby certify that the above items have been completed and the equipment will be in a “ready-to-run” condition prior to the scheduled time that Bornquist personnel will arrive to perform start-up.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for:
Equipment Operation Training