Domestic water recirculation pump systems and installation.
Bornquist offers a complete line of in-line and base-mounted centrifugal pumps suited for domestic water applications. The pumps are engineered for exceptional performance and rugged durability. They are designed for easy maintenance and to be highly energy efficient.
Bell and Gossett ecocirc XL
The new standard in close-coupled hot water return pumps is the ecocirc XL. The ecocirc XL is a high efficiency, variable speed, wet rotor pump with integrated drive. The circulator is available in cast iron or lead-free bronze and has a broad operating temperature range of 14°F to 230°F (-10°C to 110°C). The ecocirc XL is suitable for both hot and chilled water systems. The ecocirc XL circulator is designed with a highly efficient electronically commutated permanent magnet motor (ECM/PM Technology). This circulator can enhance hot water recirculation systems with superior quality and dependability. State-of-the-art hydraulics, advanced motor design, intelligent controls, and smart communication capabilities highlight expert engineering across a board range of HVAC and plumbing applications.
ecocirc® 19-16 – A Smart Circulator (Smart Pump) – Heating
Effortless “SMART PUMP” Circulator for heating cooling and potable water. Onboard intelligence automatically adjusts speed to ensure maximized efficiency and accurate performance to suit a wide range of performance requirements. The on board intelligence provides the motor with the precise frequency and voltage for optimum performance. The permanent magnets in the motor eliminate power wastage in magnetizing the rotor. The motor has superior starting torque and energy efficiency when compared with standard induction motor circulators.
True Variable speed – The pump speed is infinitely variable and is automatically adjusted by the controller to optimize performance and efficiency.
Sensorless Pump operation – No external sensors are required.
Simplicity – The only moving part is the rotor/impeller unit. The shaft, shaft seals and conventional bearing bushings have been eliminated.
Pump and motor protection – The ecocirc 19-16 will protect itself against, motor over load, voltage issues and pump overload.
Bell and Gossett PL Series
The Series PL close coupled booster pumps are specifically designed for quiet operation in plumbing systems. These inline permanently lubricated pumps are available in cast iron or lead-free bronze body construction. The PL Pumps have the following features:
- B&G’s powerful, dry-motor design delivers exceptional performance
- 25% more efficient than competition
- Precision-machined and balanced alloy steel rotor for superior performance.
- Solid “Stiff-Shaft” design is constructed of high-strength alloy steel impervious to cracking caused by thermal stresses.
- XL-11™ Precision-Crafted Bearing System
- Permanently oil lubricated
- Completely maintenance free
- Advanced close-coupled design increases pump life and efficiency, assures dependable seasonal start-ups and can easily handle difficult water conditions
- Tough, durable seal system features a carbon/silicon carbide seal on a stainless steel shaft sleeve for long life and rugged operation
- Double sided stainless steel neck ring for optimum efficiency
Bell and Gossett Series e-60 Pumps
The Series e-60 is a three-piece centrifugal in-line pump designed for potable water applications in the residential and commercial markets. Series e-60 offers great value with class-leading hydraulic efficiency, long pump life, and easy serviceability. Quiet operation, a robust mechanical seal, and maintenance-free bearings make Series e-60 a truly worry-free, install-and-forget solution. Following are some features for the e-60 pumps:
- Class-leading hydraulic efficiency
- Upgraded unitized mechanical seal
- Permanently lubricated pump and motor bearings—no regreasing!
- Space saving in-line mounting
- Dimensionally interchangeable with legacy Series 60
- Bronze-Fitted or all Bronze
- 1” to 3” pipe sizes
- 0.25 – 3 HP motors at 1750 RPM
Bell and Gossett Series e-90 Pumps
The e-90 is a close coupled centrifugal in-line pump designed for the commercial HVAC market. The e-90 offers excellent efficiency for energy savings. The e-90 can be installed in either horizontal or vertical applications. The new robust EPR/ carbon/ silicon carbide mechanical seal lowers maintenance and increases the life of the pump. This pump is rated for 250°F and 175 PSI and is perfect for hot water return systems. Some details of the e-90 pumps are:
- Long life and robust performance
- Robust EPR/carbon/silicon-carbide mechanical seal
- Energy savings
- Increased hydraulic efficiency
- Space savings and installation flexibility close-coupled
- Ability to mount horizontally and vertically
- Ease of maintenance
- 56J motor
- Excellent for hot water recirculation applications
NBF Series Pumps
The NBF pumps are a series of in-line wet rotor circulation pumps designed specifically for quiet operation in open (potable) water systems. These pumps have 100% lead-free bronze bodies. Flanged, union and sweat models are available.
Automatic Timer and Aquastat accessories are available.
Their applications range from residential or light commercial potable applications.
The Goulds eSV Pumps are an industry leader in multistage design. They are energy saving, eco-friendly and efficient: The new e-SV design allows easy service and safe maintenance. The mechanical seal can be replaced without removing the motor from the pump! Some of their features include:
- Top fill plug with air vent
- Current mechanical seal replaceable with no need of pump disassembling (for all sizes)
- “O” Ring seat design to allow an easily outer sleeve disassembly
- Floating for self alignment replaceable diffuser wear ring (PPS Glass filled tecnopolymer to withstand chemically corrosive, mechanically aggressive and high temperature liquids)
- Reduced impeller axial thrust for longer standard motor bearing life (17,500h)
- Hard Material Intermediate bush bearing (Tungsten Carbide/Silicon Carbide) to improve life and ability to withstand heavy duty applications, like boiler feeding
- Cast Iron Pump Body Alternative Materials
Additional Goulds offers a complete line of stainless steel end suction pumps for hot water recirculation and small booster pump applications. These compliment an already extensive product line.