Bornquist carries two premier lines for sump and sewage pump systems
With these two lines Bornquist completely covers residential systems, elevator pumps, commercial systems and grinder pumps.
The Barnes family of pump products provides versatility, high performance and unequaled value. For more than a century design and specifying engineers, plumbing contractors and end-users including homeowners have relied on Barnes Pumps for reliability and durability. The Barnes SP33 is an industry standard sump pump, while the SEV412 leads the way in sewage pumps. From mundane but essential applications like sewage and wastewater to decorative fountain pumps found in the town square, Barnes Pumps delivers innovative, cost-effective solutions with speed and accuracy.
The sewage pump line ranges from residential sizes through 10″ commercial/municipal pumps.
Barnes compliments their rugged sewage pump line with market leading grinder pumps, including the PRO Grind Line and the new PGPT models.
Bell & Gossett
Bell & Gossett offers a complete line of wastewater pumps ranging from simple residential to large commercial buildings. One notable product is the B&G Impact Pump Series. These rugged sewage pumps have the following features:
- Impeller: Non-clog 304 stainless steel, dynamically balanced with pump out vanes for mechanical seal protection
- Casing: Cast iron volute with special relief groove for self-cleaning and reduction in clogging.
- Efficient air-filled motor
- Dual Mechanical Seals
- Seal Sensor / High Temperature Probe
- Capable of running dry without damage to components